Leading in a revolution in teaching and learning
A collaboration between teaching staff and schools
Welcome to the home of the company who puts the inclusion, of all children, at the heart of everything they do.
Our founder, an ex-headteacher, believes that by setting out to help the outliers, we can then help all learners more effectively. We’re the only education company that drives high-quality inclusion and access for every learner, regardless of age, ability, learning need or location.
We support increased learning, in school and beyond. YouTeachMe means you can teach anyone, anything, anywhere, anytime. Just like Abi does every day, listen to what she has to say in this video.
- Support personalised learning before, during and after lessons, in school and at home
- Use innovative videos as starting points for learning the most difficult concepts – safety, lifeskills and reaching independence
- Record and share your teaching so you are where each of your learners need to be, all at the same time
- Access a wide range of teaching, across many subjects, all in video form
- Connect with teachers in your school and from other schools, then use their teaching in your lessons
- Access specialist knowledge and expertise to meet your CPD needs
As many teachers in SEND schools can tell you there’s a lot going on in a day. Hour to hour, things change in the classroom.
Deploying YouTeachMe facilitates you being able to deliver quality first teaching, even when your learners need time out of the classroom. Your teaching is accessible everywhere and supports others to deliver your teaching too. You can create videos and send to individuals or groups, differentiating as needed. Just like a teacher in Ashmount Special School does every day.
A word from our founder, Paul Rose